this site is best viewed in 800 x 600 resolution with Mozilla Firefox

Tentang Aku



Apa? Awak Cakap Apa?!

Coretan Yang Dulu

Arkib Im

Rakan Blog Im

Pautan

Afiliasi

Penghargaan

Powered by Blogger





Monday, April 11, 2005

My Weekend

Here I Am

I'm exhausted. Two days of demo silat at Karnival SureHeboh Melaka and I end up with blisters on both feet and hands, bruises, cuts and a swollen left hand that has already turned purple. Thankfully the pain is relatively negligible. And what do I say to all this? I LOVE IT! It's a nice satisfying feeling hard to describe by words.But I think at least HK can get my point right?

This past two days has been full of experience and education for me. About life, about love, about fate and destiny, about friendship and about accepting other people for who they are.

So many things to say about what has happenned the past 2 days but somehow can't put it into words. Either my brain is not functioning properly because of the tiredness, or my stomach is complaining about the duration I've left it unoccupied, save bottles of mineral water, I don't know. Or maybe I'm just not in the mood. Takpe, I can always insert the stories tomorrow or the day after. Or just keep it to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home