this site is best viewed in 800 x 600 resolution with Mozilla Firefox

Tentang Aku



Apa? Awak Cakap Apa?!

Coretan Yang Dulu

Arkib Im

Rakan Blog Im

Pautan

Afiliasi

Penghargaan

Powered by Blogger





Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Interview Game


Found this interesting game at AidaLadidah's blog, got interested and decided to join the club. So here are the 5 questions as posed to me by her and my answers:


1. Relate a memorable event from your past (tak kisah la kalah main bola ke, your birthday or whatsoever) and a song that reminds you of that event.

Seasons In The Sun by Westlife. It reminded me of the day, six years ago, when I finally managed to say the 'three words' (dengan penuh susah-payah dan terkial-kialnya) to the girl I've been admiring and loving for so long. Today it's just a distant memory, but it still reminds me that when you really want something, you've got to go for it.

2.If you could be a girl for a day, would you rather be Siti Nurhaliza or Paris Hilton? Why?

The first question that enters my mind is, WHY WOULD I EVER WANT TO BE A GIRL?! I'm proud of being a man, having what i have (wink..wink) and have no intention on giving it up even for a day. (P/S: To girls reading this, please note, I'm not implying that being a girl is a bad thing in any aspect whatsoever) But then, as the context of the question goes, if i really really HAVE TO BE a girl for a day, my choice would be Siti. Though I'm not an ardent fan of hers anymore, meaning in my younger years I was a darn kipas-susah-mati punye admirer (so kick me :-p), i feel that she has blossomed into a tremendously talented artist, with outrageous fame and wealth and over 100 awards notched under her name and despite all that still maintains a humble attitude and wears relatively decent wardrobes. Nice sopan girls are the 'in' thing for me. And also, I wouldn't like the idea of my sexual activities being circulated to the whole wide world for everyone to see. It would kill my self-esteem, my dignity and probably I'd die of shame before the day is over.


3. You are madly in love with a girl who's in a relationship with another man. The girl however wants to have a no-strings-attached affair with you. What would you do?

This is a big no-no for me. Can't think of myself doing it. I mean, why would I want to give my love to someone who doesn't want to appreciate it? Sure, she'd hang out with me if she fights with his bf, and I'd be temporarily thrilled and excited having her by my side but then eventually i'd realise that this is all a mirage, something that is not real. The reality is she will leave me and I will end up being more miserable than ever. And what would her bf feel if he finds out about me? He'd murder me. I'd find someone who can love or at least accept me for who i am, vice versa and take my chances from there.


4. You are offered RM 1 million on the condition that you drop out of university and never pursue higher education ever again. Will you take it?

Whoaa...tempting. I can do so much with that kinda money. Buy a home, buy a nice car, get married, maybe invest so the money will grow... but I don't think so. I've never owned that much money and since I didn't earn it the hard way, I just might become like those lottery winners who turn into instant millionaires but in a few years time end up being broke and surrounded by debts. I wouldn't know how to spend wisely. I'd rather think of myself having more purpose to life. I imagine myself graduating and in due time become a lecturer. I imagine seeing myself teaching others. The thought of helping others become better persons rewards the soul more than all the money in the world. Or else, I might finish my degree, work hard, climb the corporate ladder tirelessly and eventually earn a million dollars anyway, the difference is, I'd know how to spend it.

5. You are on board a sinking ship with 5 other passengers: a tok imam, a pregnant woman, a mak nyah, an old man and your girlfriend. The lifeboat can only take 5 persons. Who would you choose to leave behind?

Assuming there's no drama behind each character, it would be the mak nyah definitely. Even the sight of them makes goosebumps appear on my skin and also makes me feel "Eeeeeeuuuwwwww" all inside. But in retrospect, thinking outside the box, i'd throw out the imam if he's the imam that committed adultery so widely publicised by the media years ago or if the 'tok' imam is Ami*na Wa*dud, i'd throw out the pregnant woman if she's Brit*ney Spea*rs, i'd throw out the old man if he's Geor*ge Bus*h, and i'd throw out my girlfriend if i found out she has a no-strings-attached affair with another guy. So there u have it.

If you would like to participate in the Interview Game, the rules are as follows:

The Official Interview Game Rules (copied to be passed on)

  1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
  2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
  3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
  4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
  5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home