this site is best viewed in 800 x 600 resolution with Mozilla Firefox

Tentang Aku



Apa? Awak Cakap Apa?!

Coretan Yang Dulu

Arkib Im

Rakan Blog Im

Pautan

Afiliasi

Penghargaan

Powered by Blogger





Tuesday, September 20, 2005

On Hiatus

Yesterday was a day full of hands-on lessons.

I learnt that it takes a lot of guts to be a man.
............. that I become stronger inside when I faced my fear and did what I had to do. And the saticsfaction is PRICELESS.
............. that between love and sacrifice, neither goes about without the prescence of the other.
............. that some people are going to hate me no matter what, so if I think I m doing what's right, just do it. It's ok if I'm HATED FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.
............. what I THINK is difficult, WILL BE difficult.
............. some things are not as tough as it looks.
............. that sometimes your biggest foe is the only friend you have.
............. that I need to appreciate the ones who love me and whom I love as best as I could.


To my fellow blogger frens, esp Nana, I regret to announce that I will be retracting myself from blogging until mid-October. This is due to my work-load, both academical and non, which are cramming my schedule and needs my urgent and serious attention. Time management is thus critical and I've decided to attend and concentrate fully on those pressing matters. I find myself spending countless hours blogging and blog-hopping frequently for the past few months, which was a lot of fun and an enjoyable experience, but too time consuming and deviates my mind from the more important tasks I have at hand. So to Nana, I owe u my meme when I come back. Claim it if I forget. I hope the topic won't be too obsolete by then. May Allah bless us all.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger sue said…

    are u serius?
    well, gunna miss reading your entries..

    go do your job..
    but remember to come back =)

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger oRaNG YaNG BoRiNG said…

    sedihnya......

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger hana_kirana said…

    been there. just do whatever u think is right n best for u, bro.

    dont forget to come back! :)

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous pycnogenol said…

    And just when I was about to link you to my site. Why? WHY??

    Send us all a note when you make a comeback, promise??

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Arie said…

    Assalamu'alaikum, pinjam ur quote ya "I become stronger inside when I faced my fear and did what I had to do. The satisfaction is priceless."
    Sangat menyentuh dan terkena batang hidung sendiri...thanks...I'll keep that in my doc. & mind insyaAllah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home